We are a small business and we care for your photos and memories as if they were our own.
Over the years, I inherited boxes and boxes of old family photos, reels, slides and VHS tapes and really didn’t know what all I had in the collection. A few years ago, I decided to get all these family memories organized and be able to share them with our family. I certainly didn’t know what a massive task I had embarked on.
Time, training and research has taught me how to properly care for all of these precious family memories. I am an active member of the international organization, The Photo Managers, and love helping individuals and families go from being overwhelmed with their often, unorganized, collection of family pictures, movies and memorabilia to enjoying all of the old family memories.
Why do people hire a Photo Organizer?
To thoroughly define what a Photo Organizer does is quite lengthy, and there isn’t a “one size fits all” for our business description or services
provided. Some of us are photographers, genealogists, photo editors, archivists, professional organizers, and computer techs. We may specialize in print, slide, digital, or video organizing; photo album or wall art design; digital asset management and back-up systems; or a number of other areas. What we all have in common, though, is a desire to help you preserve your photographs for generations to come.
- They’re downsizing and want to scan all of their photos
- Their best friend had a flood and lost all her snapshots, and they don’t want this to happen to them.
- Their daughter is going to college and they want to give her a family keepsake.
- Their professional photographer gave them 2000 photos and told them to pick 200 for their wedding album.
- They know they “should” organize their pictures, but they don’t have the time or know-how.
Where to begin
Call or email to set up a time to meet and create a plan to meet your individual needs. I would love the opportunity to meet with you at your home to see your photo collection and help you organize and enjoy all your family memories again.